Condominium Insurance


Condominium insurance provides coverage for your unit where your condominium association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the building and other common areas.
You are responsible for the interior of your unit. Typically you need personal property and liability coverage in addition to coverage for your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance probably will not cover.
Every association’s insurance policy is different regarding what each unit owner is responsible for, so it is important to review your association policy and condominium by-laws carefully.

Western Gold offers advice and insurance proposals for your condominium. We shop only the best carriers who have the best policies at very competitive prices.

Want to see how much we can save you? Click here and a Western Gold auto insurance specialist will produce a comparison insurance proposal.